Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
Date of the Meeting: April 23, 2019.
The meeting was in quorum on all of the agenda items.
1.1 Approval the NOVATEK's annual report for 2018, annual accounting statements (according to RAS) for 2018, allocation 79126134360 rubles for the 2018 dividend payment.
|1.2. Determine the following size and form of dividend payment.||2,610,155,133||3,461||110|
2. Election of members of the Board of Directors of PAO NOVATEK.
3. Election of members of the Revision Commission of PAO NOVATEK.
|Igor A. Ryaskov||2,576,614,960||2,398,801||63,939|
|Anna V. Merzlyakova||2,273,289,939||2,398,801||62,161|
|Olga V. Belyaeva||2,273,290,199||2,398,911||62,011|
|Nikolay K. Shulikin||2,273,288,111||2,398,801||63,979|
4. Approval of the Company’s Auditor.
|5. Introducing changes to Regulations on Remuneration and Compensations payable to members of the NOVATEK Board of Directors.||2,293,564,318 ||6,339,865 ||84,021 |
6. Remuneration payments to the members of OAO NOVATEK’s Board of Directors.
7. Remuneration payments to the members of OAO NOVATEK’s Revision Commission.
Voting results on agenda item No2
“Election of members of the Board of Directors of PAO NOVATEK”
The Board of Directors was elected via cumulative voting, whereby one voter can cast multiple votes for one or more candidates.
|Gennady Nikolaevich Timchenko||3,418,687,085|
|Alexander Yegorovich Natalenko||3,004,670,780 |
|Leonid Viktorovich Mikhelson||2,966,545,372 |
|Viktor Petrovich Orlov||2,788,851,189|
|Andrei Igorevich Akimov||2,730,058,544|
|Arnaud Le Foll||1,903,145,421|