- Press Center
- Investor Relations
- Sustainable Development
NOVATEK’s Board of Directors decided on the change of the Management Board
13 March 2015
Moscow, 13 March 2015. OAO NOVATEK (the “Company”) announced that its Board of Directors (the “Board”) yesterday decided to increase the number of members of the Management Board from eight to nine, terminate the membership of Mikhail Popov and appoint Sergey Protosenya and Lev Feodosyev as new members of the Management Board.
The new composition of the Management Board is:
1. Leonid Mikhelson – Chairman;
2. Alexander Fridman – First Deputy Chairman;
3. Vladimir Baskov – Deputy Chairman;
4. Mark Gyetvay – Deputy Chairman;
5. Tatyana Kuznetsova – Deputy Chairman – Director of Legal Department;
6. Iosif Levinzon – Deputy Chairman – Director of Geology;
7. Sergey Protosenya – Deputy Chairman;
8. Lev Feodosyev – Deputy Chairman – Commercial Director;
9. Kirill Yanovskiy – Director of Finance.
PAO NOVATEK is the largest independent natural gas producer in Russia, and in 2017, entered the global LNG market by successfully launching the Yamal LNG project. Founded in 1994, the Company is engaged in the exploration, production, processing and marketing of natural gas and liquid hydrocarbons. Upstream activities of the Company’s subsidiaries and joint ventures are concentrated mainly in the prolific Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Region, which is the world’s largest natural gas producing area and accounts for approximately 80% of Russia’s natural gas production and approximately 15% of the world’s gas production. NOVATEK is a public joint stock company established under the laws of the Russian Federation. The Company’s shares are listed in Russia on Moscow Exchange (MOEX) and the London Stock Exchange (LSE) under the ticker symbol «NVTK».
Download press release
(PDF, 163 KB)