- Press Center
- Investor Relations
- Sustainable Development
To Individuals Seeking Employment with NOVATEK and its Subsidiaries
Mark Gyetvay, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board
Alexander Nazarov, Head of IR
+7 (495) 730-6013
Maria Dokuchaeva, Press-secretary
+7 (495) 721-2207
27 December 2018
Moscow, 27 December, 2018. Due to the fact of third parties’ recent unlawful circulation of employment offers on behalf of our subsidiary NOVATEK-Yurkharovneftegas, PAO NOVATEK ("NOVATEK" and/or "Company") would like to state the following:
1. NOVATEK and its affiliates do not have any relation to messages sent from the email email@example.com or to calls from the phone number +7 (3494) 927636.
2. NOVATEK and its affiliates never request reimbursement of travel expenses (flight, railway tickets, etc.).
3. For information about positions available in NOVATEK and its affiliates, please see the Careers section on the Company's official website http://www.novatek.ru/en/about/career/.
4. NOVATEK and its affiliates never use public email services to communicate with its potential jobseekers.
5. The Company requests anyone who has doubts that information about vacancies circulated on behalf of NOVATEK or its affiliates is reliable, to make inquiries via our Security Hotline at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +7 (495) 232 3959.
PAO NOVATEK is the largest independent natural gas producers in Russia, and in 2017, entered the global gas market by successfully launching the Yamal LNG project. Founded in 1994, the Company is engaged in the exploration, production, processing and marketing of natural gas and liquid hydrocarbons. The Company’s upstream activities are concentrated mainly in the prolific Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Region, which is the world’s largest natural gas producing area and accounts for approximately 80% of Russia’s natural gas production and approximately 15% of the world’s gas production. NOVATEK is a public joint stock company established under the laws of the Russian Federation. The Company’s shares are listed in Russia on Moscow Exchange (MOEX) and the London Stock Exchange (LSE) under the ticker symbol “NVTK”.
Download press release
(PDF, 212 KB)