Press Releases and Events
Results of NOVATEK’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
Moscow, 24 April 2023. PAO NOVATEK (“NOVATEK” and/or the “Company”) announced today the results of its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGM”).
The AGM resolved the following agenda items:
1. Approved the Company’s Russian statutory accounts and annual report for the year ended 31 December 2022, and the allocation of profit, including approval of the final dividend payable to shareholders based on 2022 results;
2. Approved the election of members of the Board of Directors;
3. Approved the election of members of the Company’s Revision Commission;
4. Approved the appointment of “Technologies of Trust – Audit” JSC as the Company’s independent auditors for 2023;
5. Approved the amendments to the Regulations on Remuneration and Compensations Payable to Members of Board of Directors of PAO NOVATEK;
6. Approved the remuneration to members of the Company’s Board of Directors; and
7. Approved the remuneration to members of the Company’s Revision Commission.
PAO NOVATEK is the largest independent natural gas producer in Russia, and in 2017, entered the global LNG market by successfully launching the Yamal LNG project. Founded in 1994, the Company is engaged in the exploration, production, processing and marketing of natural gas and liquid hydrocarbons. Upstream activities of the Company’s subsidiaries and joint ventures are concentrated mainly in the prolific Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Region, which is the world’s largest natural gas producing area and accounts for approximately 80% of Russia’s natural gas production and approximately 15% of the world’s gas production. NOVATEK is a public joint stock company established under the laws of the Russian Federation.